Oct 2, 2009

HAPPY 21st ANNIVERSARY

For my dearest daddy and mommy,

If I am not mistaken, 1st Oct 1988 was when my parents got married.
Today is today, yesterday was 1st Oct 2009…
Congratulations daddy and mommy!
You have been married for 21 years!! Hahaha~
Happy 21st Anniversary!

Well for their anniversary, I would like to share a little some of their story..

My mom is from Perak.
My dad is from Kuala Lumpur.
Two different places… How do they know each other?

Well my mom was transferred to Petaling Jaya because of work.
She was working in a supermarket in Petaling Jaya.
There was where my dad met my mom..
He always go to the supermarket to look for my mom and sometime act cool in front of her..
Haha~
I think he was attracted with her large eyes and sweet smile..
They always say that there are many pretty girls in Perak..
Guess that’s true! Hahaha~

Then…how did my dad get my mom’s heart?

According to my mommy,
She was attracted with daddy because he speaks very well in English…
Hahaha~ swt.. ==ll

Wana wish them Happy 21st Anniversary..
Thank you for raising me..
Thank you for taking very good care of 4 of us..
Life is sometime hard and miserable..
Yet you never give up..
You did your best to give us the best..
Thank you.

We might not have big cars..
We don’t have big house..
But what we have is the love in a family..
That’s what matter the most..

Thank Lord for bringing you both together..
Thank Lord for bringing me to you..
Thank Lord for bringing all 4 of us to you..

感谢主让我成为你们的女儿。。
感谢主让我成为这个家的一份子。。
感谢主。。

爸爸妈妈,
这二十一年来。。
你们辛苦了。。
真的很爱你们。。
谢谢你们。。

不过,
你们的辛苦绝对是值得的。。
我会好好努力。。
将来肯定让你们享清福!!
哇咖咖咖咖咖~~


HAPPY 21st ANNIVERSARY!!!


They still celebrate Valentine's Day..

Who says old adi cannot calebrate?? haha~

4 comments:

  1. wakaka~~ u told me bout it b4~ lol~ geng lo ur dad~~ wakaka~~ so ROMANTIC~ lol but then too bad for u... cant get to makan the cake~ lol im going ur hse n get it now!!! wakaka =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lulu angie ong.. tat cake was boght during last year's valentine la.. haha.. blurrrie~

    ReplyDelete