Oct 14, 2009

Busy . Tiring . Enjoy

Wow~ this few days were really busy and exhausting…

School organized a event named Handshake- A Malaysian Culture something like that…
Pesta Tanglung were held during this event too..
Many performance.. dance, fashion show, singing and…….. 24 season drum!! Wow~ I wana be on stage for that next year! Haaha~

During that event, they light up the “ 1 Malaysia” word with the candles..
It was really really nice..




BEFORE.. AFTER..
~people busy lighting up the candles~



Next, my very 1st drum performance..
Performing for some 1 Malaysia event also at the school’s stadium..
Didn’t really played much with the drum..
Very simple yet the rehearsal took so much time…
Can be up to 1am.. and I have to walk back to my dom…zzZZzz

Anyhow, it was fun.
Fun as in I know more about my seniors..
During normal weekends practices they were like so serious..
But actually they are very friendly and nice..and crazy..
Haha~ *happy*


My friend, Yee Ling is a fan of Gardenia. We were provided with loads of
Gardenia bread as breakfast during practise.
That's why her dustbin is full with.... hahaha~

Senior's mini cooper! We took this to the stadium 1ce..heehee




~having fun~



Then, dancing competition.
Crazy..
I was actually a committee member of this competition and do not plan to join the competition this year cause time doesn’t allow..
But.. during the rehearsal on Friday, this friend, named BS, suddenly feel like joining and I was influenced by him.. haha~
So, we decided to join.
The competition is on Sunday night.. and we made our decision on Friday night..
zzZZzz
speechless.. just crazy for dance..
So Friday night after rehearsal for drum I went dance practice from 1am to 4am.
4am.. I really didn’t know I can do that for dance..
I never do that for my studies I think.. haha~

We practiced for around 8 hrs.
And here we go.. for the competition.
And we named our team as ‘Just For Fun’ ==

About the result.. haha~
Malu to tell la..
We got 1st runner-up… out of 4 teams…
Haha~ but we were satisfied la..

I have to tell that BS dances very well..
Must learn more from him..
Hmm..
The 2 crazy-for-dance people


Thank you lynn and a senior for the make-up.. =)
~part of the crews of the event team~

~my dancing family~




Pheww~
That’s it..
Fun’s over..
Gotta get back to my books..
Haiz..

This few days was very busy.. and tiring.. yet.. I enjoyed. =)





1 comment:

  1. OOOOooo... you cari pasal sendiri for being influenced and joint the dancing last minute. XD

    ReplyDelete