Jan 16, 2010

Nicely Planned Surprise

Darling Liu Yan brought Yee Ling & I to Redbox today to celebrate my 20th birthday..
Derrick and the gang was suppose to come too..
But then Liu Yan told me they will not be coming already cause Derrick needs to go back home.
So I was like.. ‘Okay lo.. Nevermind lo.. We celebrate only lo..”
Yea disappointed.. but what can I do?

We went on with our plan.
We sang songs and we had fun.

An hour later,
Liu Yan went out after answering a phone call.
Said she wana pass something to her friend.

After a few minutes,
A waiter open the door and came in..
I don’t know why he came in..
He just walked into the room empty-handed.

Then..
I saw reflection on the door.
Hahahah~
I saw Ka Vun holding a cake.

Gotcha!
I shouted ‘ Ohh I saw you!!!’ (哇~超没有形象咯我~呵呵)
Then THEY started singing birthday song and came in.
Haha~

I was.. so surprised..
Surprised to see Derick and the gang.
Surprised to see Josephine and Vinye.
And surprised to see Constance and Lina!!!

Only 3 words came into my mind at that time..
OMG!

The cake they bought is my favorite Chocolate Indulgence!!
Also received my birthday pressie..
A nice dress and a t-back..hahah~ ( Liu Yan’s style )
I thought Liu Yan bought that dress for herself.. hahaha~
But actually she bought it cz she knows I liked it..
TQ darling..
And the t-back.. I will keep it nicely haha~

Thank you Derrick
Thank you Ka Vun
Thank you Zhi How
Thank you Shang Zhu
I really thought you guys are not coming..
You guys really got me.
Really very happy to see you.. ^^
Hahaha~ TQ TQ!! *huggies*

Thank you Josephine
Thank you Vinye
You both got me too.
I tried to ajak you but you said you are not free.
Was very surprised to see you both came.. haha~
TQ TQ!! *muahh muahhh*

Thank you Constance
I thought you really went UUM
I know you are suppose to go UUM..
But you ppk your friend because of me..
OMG thank you thank you for doing that..
So touching.. and I really appreciate it..
TQ TQ!! *muahhh muahhh*

Thank you Lina
I was very very surprised to see you Lina..
Really..Very..
OMG thank you for coming too..
You can actually tumpang Liu Yan’s car but you purposely took bus with Constance just to give me a surprise.. OMG thank you sooo much..
If I am not mistaken you wanted to go for lecture class today also but you skipped because of me..
OHH.. love you darling..
TQ TQ!! * muahh muahhh*

Thank you Yee Ling
You showed up..
TQ TQ!!! Hahahahahah~
*muahhh muahhh muahhhh*

Thank you Darling Liu Yan
I don’t know how long you have been planning for this
The cake, the lies, the pressie, the ppl..
I know you have been busy to plan this..
Wow~ Really thank you so much..
I don’t know how to express my feeling through words
But I wana tell I really appreciate what you have done for me
And I am very very very very happy and touched.
Thank you darling!!
Nothing else but thank you. XD
TQ TQ!!! *muahhh muahhh muahhh muaksssss*

Wow~ a great birthday I had this year..
Hope that it’s a good start. ^^
Thank you my dear friends.
You guys are really good at keeping secrets haha~
You guys really got me this time.. XD
Glad to have you guys as my friends..
Love ALL OF YOU!! C=

P/S:
Photos will be uploaded later cz they are all in Liu Yan’s newly bought camera. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment