Jan 16, 2010

My Day

14 January 2010,
Late at night,
I was at concourse,
Helping Josephin to teach the traditional dance.
My very first time on traditional dance..
And I am loving it.. ^^

While I was taking a rest beside the sofa,
Ah Hao, Vincent and Raymond suddenly sat around me and ask for the time.
I looked at my phone.
It was 12.01am.
Haha~

I thought they wanted to sing me a birthday song.
Who knows they ran away after that.
I forced them to but they still don’t wana sing.. haha~

Then I heard Josephin saying
“Ok lets stop for awhile, lets sing a birthday song for Hui Ling..”
And there they sang.. ^^
In the concourse..
When many other strangers are there looking at us..
Hahah~

After practicing the dance we went to the meeting room..
And there they sang again..
Hahahah~
Vincent sang very ‘well’.. ^^

Then we went for supper at Khaleel..
An Indian restaurant.. or a 3 star mamak stall..
Suddenly they sang birthday song again hahaha~
I was like “why?? Again?? What for so many time??”
Hahhaha~
Then Vincent & Ah Hao brought in a chapatti ( or thosai..whatever..)
Written “happy” with mayonnaise..
And “B’day” with chili sauce..
Hahahahha~

It was really surprising.. hahah~
TQ guys.. TQ some members of Kung Fu Club ^^
Thanks for the chapatti cake.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment