Sep 26, 2009

Still a Baby

Wee~ My first post ever.. thanks to Angie Ong..Haha~


Named this blog 'my climb . my life'. Thanks to Miley Cyrus' "The Climb". Found that the song is very meaningful..life is like a climb.. what matters the most is the views along the way we are climbing..not what we get in the end..hmm..



"Life's a climb, but the view is great."
That's how we enjoy life! Good point!! =)
Wanted to do this yesterday.. but thanks to my church buddies.. made me cry during gathering in cell group yesterday cause I realise that I actually miss u ppl more than I thought.. Specially to Angie Ong.. Thank God for sending you to me.. I will never forget the moment when we accept Christ together, grow together, laugh and cry together.. I am honoured to be your friend.. =)

Thank you for being there for me when I am down..

Thank you for guiding me in going through the obstacles..

Thanks to Sam papa and Kelly mama.. I really appreciate you both so much.. Thank you for raising me up.. haha~ in christanity la.. haha~

Thank you members of Joshua cell group.. You ppl are lovely..
















I will miss u guys sooooo much!!! ><

2 comments:

  1. Wee~ I'm the first person leave comment at your blog. XD
    Glad you found these blessing relationships with Angie and your spiritual family. Keep staying together, walk this life journey of discovery with God, people and purpose!

    ReplyDelete