Sep 28, 2009

Bye Puchong~Hello Penang

Time just by pass so rapidly especially when you are enjoying yourself.
1 week holiday has just ended without me noticing..
Yup.. I enjoyed myself..

Haiz~ packed my luggage.. and here I go..


4 hours in Aeroline bus..
The service was not bad..
Blanket provided..
Small pillow provided..
Lunch provided..


Well this is considered lunch for me.. haha~

Drinks provided..

Coffee, tea, or me??




haha~ with my friend-jol ern..


Arrived at Penang safely around 8.30pm..
Promised to bring something from Selangor to my friends..
But what should I buy? What’s famous in Selangor?
Well since 1 of them wanted to try ‘siew pau’..
So.. ended up buying ‘siew pau’ for them..
Seremban siew pau from Selangor..haha~



Looks delicious..
And of course tastes delicious!!



Well~
Bye Puchong.. will be coming back in 2 months time I guess..
Hello Penang and USM.. Here I come.. =)

2 comments:

  1. yer... so cool lo~~ got subway for lunch~ lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selangor famous with sate (from Kajang) and bak kut teh (from Klang). Call me food expert. =D

    ReplyDelete